Today I was on Amazon, (what else is new) shopping for fun new kitchen gadgets, but you know what is just important? Stocking your kitchen with all the essential for success first. I thought it would be fun to share with you all of my favorite kitchen tools and supplies I can’t live without! Because I’m obsessed with cooking and I’m totally nerding out over all these things right now. I found all the best products and deals out there for you, so get your credit card ready because I also provided links 🙂 You’re welcome.
Slow Cooking/ Crockpot Bliss
- Hamilton Beach 33660 Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver, 6 quart because I’m obsessed with my slow cooker and use it a minimum of 3 times a week. This one is extra special, because not only is it full sized, it’s programmable for long days at the office, and only $25!
2. Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners 2 Pack (8 Liners Total) because no one likes to clean.
3. Ziploc Slider Storage Bags Gallon Value Pack 32 ct (Pack Of 3) because prepping everything the night (or weeks) before is the key to dump-and-go slow cooker success on busy mornings. Also good for buying huge cuts of meat and freezing the rest. You’ll never run out of reasons to have these on hand.
Shredding, grating, and zesting
4. Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise Perfect for zesting lemons and limes over your pots and pans, and easy to hold! I have this cute green one, (everything I own is lime green), but there are tons of fun colors available.
5. Cheese Grater – 6-sided Stainless Steel Box Grater Kitchen Tool. Fine – Course Surfaces. Hard Cheese, Parmesan, Vegetable, Chocolate, Spices, Fruit, Garlic, and Many Other Foods. Six different sides? I’m upgrading.
Choppin’ and dicin’
Okay, I also have this lime green one too. This is the most innovative thing I own. I get to sharpen my knives every time I cook!
7. Chef’n PrepStation 3-in-1 Cutting Board Cut, carry, rinse. Prep like a pro.
8. Norpro 4 Piece Gripping Flexible Color Cutting Mats These are flexy and bendy so you can dump everything right in the pan in one swoop. Yes, I’m obsessed with cutting boards. Yes, I have all three.
9.Brentwood FP-547 3-Cup Food Processor I love anything that does all the hard work for me. Need to dice up some veggies? Make salsa, pesto, or marinade? Grate some parmesan? Push a button.
10. Oster 2613 2-Speed 250-Watt Hand Blender, Red No joke this exact immersion blender model arrived on my doorstep today from Amazon and I already can’t live without it. I was making homemade tomato soup, and instead of transferring the soup to a blender in batches, burning myself, transferring it back to the pot and making an enormous mess, I JUST USED THIS. Just stick it in the pot and it’s a hand held blender. Genius.
11.SameTech Corn Stripper Cutter Corn shaver Peeler Kitchen Cooking tools Remover With Hand Protector I had a serious moment with grilled corn this summer, but it’s a major pain to cut from the cob. It’s hot and it’s messy and it’s slippery. This is a brilliant invention.
Baking and Cooking
12. Taylor Precision Products Digital Measuring Cup and Scale Did you know America is the only place that prints recipes with volume measurements for baking rather than weight measurements? Actually bake perfectly by weighing your dry ingredients. This measuring cup works double duty.
13. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set, Gray Sheet pans. Boring, I know, but these things are gold. Roast veggies, make pizzas, cook bacon, heck, make a whole sheet-pan-dinner. Pairs especially nicely with #14.
14. Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil (130 Square Foot Roll) This stuff is my lifeblood. Never clean sheet pans again.
15. Digital Meat Thermometer Instant Read Cooking Thermometer with Stainless Probe, Best for Food, Meat, Cooking, BBQ, Poultry, Grill Food and Candy – Black Stop guessing with your meat. It says it right there 🙂
16. Mud Pie 4721003 Paddle Board Weathered Wood Rustic Cookbook Holder, Gray Because my hands are always covered in something, and nothing is more annoying that losing your page. This one is really cute, too.
17. Orgalif BPA-Free 3-compartment Reusable Plastic Bento Lunch Box, Set of 5 Rock your meal prep Sundays. Lunch for every day of the week 🙂
18. Ball Jars Collection Elite Wide Mouth Pint, Case of 4 I use these baby mason jars for everything: salad dressings, leftover sauce, fresh spices, overnight oats, chia pudding….I can go on…
19. Stainless Steel Dunkin Monkey Tea Infuser & Drip Tray (Monkey) Buy a bag of loose-leaf tea, keep a tea monkey at your desk, and die of cuteness overload. Yes, I have one.
20. Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer – Premium Aerating Pourer and Decanter Spout (Black) Turn every $9 bottle of red on a Tuesday into a vineyard tasting experience.