Quick and easy sheet pan caprese green beans! You’ll love this delicious combination of balsamic dressing, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.
Happy Saturday!! So, I celebrated a few blogger milestones this week. First, it was my 2-year blog-iversary yesterday! Can’t believe it’s been that long…I was in such a crazy place in life when I started this blog and it’s amazing to see how far I’ve come. I was working for an evil boss and going to school at night; it was a stressful time to say the least. I NEEDED this outlet! But now, I’ve come so far. Taylor and I are done with school, homeowners, I’m loving my day job, and we’re getting married in a month! It’s so fun to be able to capture all these life changes as I go through the blog.
Second, I received my first free stuff in the mail for being a blogger! Woo! Ken’s Dressing sent me a box of their dressings to try, so I couldn’t wait to make something out of it 🙂
I decided to make something a little different, these delicious sheet pan caprese green beans, because I needed to use up the bounty of fresh tomatoes and basil in my garden! Plus, salad dressing is a great thing to roast your veggies in. Flavor, oil, what more could you ask for! These green beans turned out summery and a-maz-ing. I mean, is there anything better than fresh, roasted cherry tomatoes covered in cheese? I think not.
So, thanks Ken’s! Of course, any balsamic dressing would work in this situation. This post isn’t sponsored or anything 😉
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup balsamic dressing, (I used Ken's!)
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Grab a rimmed baking sheet/ sheet pan, and put the green beans and tomatoes on it.
- Toss the veggies in the balsamic dressing, and toss to coat evenly. Lay the veggies in a single, even layer across the sheet pan.
- Give a sprinkle of salt and pepper over all the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Put back in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the green beans are tender and the cheese is melty.
- Serve with fresh basil!